After settling the matter for our client, and achieving final parenting Court Orders, the other party breached the final orders by deciding to withhold unsupervised time between our client and his child, without a valid reason. We urgently lodged a Contravention Application in the Federal Circuit Court against the other party and our client was successful in his Contravention Application and in proving that the other party did not have a reasonable excuse to withhold time between him and his child. Orders were made for immediate resumption of time in accordance with the final orders, makeup time for our client, as well as orders that the other party partake in a parenting after separation course together with entering into a good behaviour bond for 2 years, as a result of her contraventions. Our client was overjoyed to resume time with his child after 6 months of restricted time.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- What do Wills, Power of Attorney, Enduring Guardianship and Probate all mean? November 29, 2023
- Defending Against a De Facto Property Claim November 24, 2023
- Peter’s Road to Recovery November 17, 2023
- Starting A Business? Here Are 5 Key Considerations. October 26, 2023
- Success Story: Swift Resolution for an Injured Worker October 4, 2023